- Project: Public Works Department 2020-2022
- Category: Commercial
- Project Scope: Various
- Location: City of Las Vegas, Nevada
SCA Design ranks as a Top Architect, City of Las Vegas
The City of Las Vegas was looking for an architect. They Posted an SO Q. They found us. And ranked us as one of their top architects.
City of Las Vegas Architect- Public Works Department 2020-2022
The City of Las Vegas Public Works Department put out a solicitation to provide professional architectural services (including sub-consultants as necessary) for the design and/or construction of various building projects and associated on-site work, for new construction, remodels, additions and restorations; capability to provide 3-D modeling of facilities; may include programming, reports, studies, surveys, master planning, schematic design, design development, construction documents, permitting, bidding assistance, construction administration, and project management; experience in projects requiring LEED certification; ability and willingness to provide services under design-build or construction management-at-risk delivery methods. And we ranked at a top architect.
SCA Design ranked at a top architect for the small building category 2020-2022.
City of Las Vegas Architect Requirements
SCA Design was ranked based on the 4 section ratings:
- Firm’s management philosophy, project management approach, and project controls were taken into consideration. This also included budgeting, scheduling and quality control processes practiced by the Firm as well as ability to respond under limited notice with quick turnaround as needed in local emergency situations.
- Firm’s relevant experience within the last 10 years which is directly related to the service category. Typical size and scope of the service category, recent successful projects in Clark County, Nevada whose scope demonstrates a knowledge of all applicable local codes, policies, and procedures to successfully complete the project.
- The firm’s office and field equipment, and category-specific software and equipment available to perform the services to be provided.
- Experience and qualifications of professional, technical and other key staff members as it directly relates to the service category. The educational, professional credentials, post-licensure certifications, and overall work experience of the Firm’s professional, technical and key staff as related to the team member’s duties and level of responsibility was taken into consideration.
About SCA Design
SCA Design is a full service architectural and design firm. Sheldon Colen is lead architect. In business since 1995, we have been serving Las Vegas, Henderson, and the state of Nevada. Today, the architecture firm is licensed in Nevada, Utah and Arizona. The architecture firm offers a wide scope of design services. Included are design-assist, design-build, and ground up design.
Over the years SCA Design has completed many tenant improvement projects, ground up commercial design, and custom luxury residential architecture designs. SCA Design takes care to integrate ADA accessibility. Focused on the environment? We can integrate LEED and green energy planning into your design. With a well-versed and experienced team, SCA Design does interiors, planning, drafting, blueprints for construction documents, as well as solutions for Notice of Violations (NOV). You can view a snapshot of our architecture projects when you visit our portfolio:
Under Architect, Sheldon Colen’s leadership, the SCA Design team provides an impeccable level of workmanship that goes into every spectacular architectural work of art. Learn more about the SCA Design team here.
Need an architect for your next project? Learn more what you need to know about hiring an architect first. Give us a call at 702-719-2020, we are happy to consult with you at no cost.