- Project: G Street 4 Plex- 8 units
- Category: Multi-Family / Apartment
- Project Scope: 7,600 sf in 2 4-plex buildings
- Location: G Street, Las Vegas, NV
4 Plex- Architecture
- 4 Plex- Architecture with Multiple building (2 buildings)- 4 plex project, 8 units total
- Each building approximately 3,800 sf., total of 7,600 sf.
- Design and construction document submittal to City of Las Vegas planning/building departments
- Following Form-based code, 2020
- Develop Architectural design plans
- Submit the schematic design plans to client for review and comments
- Revise schematic design plans per clients comments
- Review the Design with the City for conformance to local guidelines
4 Plex- Architecture Proposed Location 1521 G Street, Las Vegas
About SCA Design
SCA Design is a full service architectural and design firm. Sheldon Colen is lead architect. In business since 1995, we have been serving Las Vegas, Henderson, and the state of Nevada. Today, the architecture firm is licensed in Nevada, Utah, Idaho and Arizona. The architecture firm offers a wide scope of design services. Included are design-assist, design-build, and ground up design.
Over the years SCA Design has completed many tenant improvement projects, ground up commercial design, and custom luxury residential architecture designs. SCA Design takes care to integrate ADA accessibility. Focused on the environment? We can integrate LEED and green energy planning into your design. With a well-versed and experienced team, SCA Design does interiors, planning, drafting, blueprints for construction documents, as well as solutions for Notice of Violations (NOV). You can view a snapshot of our architecture projects when you visit our portfolio:
Under Architect, Sheldon Colen’s leadership, the SCA Design team provides an impeccable level of workmanship that goes into every spectacular architectural work of art. Learn more about the SCA Design team here.
Need an architect for your next project? Learn more what you need to know about hiring an architect first. Give us a call at 702-719-2020, we are happy to consult with you at no cost.